About the room
Hi there, room available in the friendly suburb of Sunnyvale with easy access to Auckland through the close by Sunnyvale Train Station.
- We have one room available for now
- The room has a spacious, comfortable Queen size bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and shelving
- Cost includes bed sheets, duvets and bath towels, power, water, internet
- Specious bathroom with a bath and shower, separate toilet (shared with one more boarder)
- Shared good size living room, clean and tidy kitchen
- Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking
- Smoking okay outside
- Also a Bus station, Diary, Bakery and Fish&Chip shop are just around the corner
- 15min walk to Henderson Shopping mall and the Train station/ Bus depot there
- Naturist and LGBTQ friendly
About the Roomies
We are a friendly, fun loving, young at heart, mature couple looking to find someone like minded to share our large, warm, 3 bedroom house with. The type of person who would suit us best is someone who is independent, has a mature attitude, is courteous, clean and tidy. Ideally, we would prefer a working professional. Whether you like to socialize, or you appreciate your own space, you will feel at home.
To message Rainer or view their phone number you need to be a member. Joining and communicating is free.
Already a member? Login now.